Yes. I provide guidance on best days and times to send emails based on my personal experience over years of testing.
Are you Asking Yourself Questions Like...?
- “Why are my emails getting a low open rate (<50%)?”
- “Why am I getting no replies (or only angry ones)?”
- “Why do I need a second domain and some email tool?”
- “What should I test, when, in what order?”
- “What do I write in the emails to get a positive response? In the follow-ups?”
- “What subject lines work best?”
- “Who is the best person/role to send my emails to? (manager, founder, generic, etc.)
- “Where the heck do I find the contact information of my ideal type of client? How do I build a list of them?”
- “How do I personalize the emails…at scale?”
- “How many follow-ups should I be sending?”
- “When should I be sending the emails…best hour/time of the day?”
- “How do I move someone from a reply to a call to a closed deal?”
- “Which email tool should I be using?? Lemlist, Woodpecker, Apollo…?”
- “How do I protect my main email domain from potential problems?”
- “How many emails can I and should I be sending…on a monthly basis?”
- “How do I differentiate what I sell from the rest of the competition, in the email?”
- “Should I send that 10-page presentation deck in the first email”?