The Art of War of the Inbox
Adapting Sun Tzu's Art of War to Email Marketing
When marketing wisdom fails us, we need to look at other disciplines, such as military strategy, and apply its timeless principles. Specifically:
- Break the rules to give your business an unfair advantage.
- Step out of your normal templated approach.
- Steel your business against internal saboteurs.
- Recruit business ‘spies.’
- Pick a fight with a monster opponent – or battle your old self.
If you’re ready to start planning and executing your email campaigns like a savvy general instead of a reactive marketer – then grab your copy of The Art of War of The Inbox below.
PDF, MOBI, Kindle, Audible, MP3, etc… formats available.
You’ll be instantly redirected to the download page and get signed up for my newsletter.
FIVE Distilled, Battle-Tested Principles
There’s a war in the email inbox, and you’re (probably) losing.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
– Sun Tzu