There are dozens of quotes saying how much the environment around us, shapes who we are. Most only apply it to physical life – which is OK.
Given that most of us spend almost half of our day in the “digital world”, it would be wise to also work on your digital environment. In today’s video I’m sharing the top #6 tools that I’ve used to declutter my desktop… Enjoy!
Links Mentioned In The Episode:
- Brave browser: https://brave.com/
- FB Purity: https://www.fbpurity.com/
- DF Youtube: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/df-tube-distraction-free/mjdepdfccjgcndkmemponafgioodelna
- Bitwarden: https://bitwarden.com/
- Humble New Page: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/humble-new-tab-page/mfgdmpfihlmdekaclngibpjhdebndhdj
- Tab Suspender : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-great-suspender/klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg
Like the show? Please subscribe & leave a review — (even one sentence helps):
- Show Website
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
If You Have a Question or Feedback, Email Here
This is a public episode. If you would like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit konradyerba.substack.com